Dr. Stephen Sueda is a General Dentist.
He was born and raised in Hawaii and graduated from Hawaii Baptist Academy High School.
Dr. Stephen has volunteered with the Aloha Medical Mission Group to foreign countries providing dentistry for the underserved.
He enjoys music, surfing, hiking, and various outdoor activities.
- Affiliate Associate Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Advanced training in implant dentistry – American Academy of Implant Dentistry’s Maxi-course
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Biology – Creighton University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – Creighton University
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry – Lutheran Medical Center
- Masters of Science (MS) and Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry – University of Michigan School of Dentistry